Women on Fire Retreat 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is The Circle hosting a weekend retreat?
Zion Church is committed to helping people become committed followers of Christ by
helping people EXPERIENCE God, ENGAGE in community, be EQUIPPED for ministry, and
EMPOWERED to serve.
2. How do I register for the retreat?
You may register by online by visiting www.zionchurch.org/circle There will also be
opportunities to register in-person on select Sundays after each church service at the
3. What’s included in the registration fee?
The registration fee includes the following: hotel accommodations for two nights at
Hilton The Main in downtown Norfolk, Va., transportation to and from the retreat (leaving from the church), all
retreat sessions and two meals. It will be a fun-filled and inspirational weekend of
interactive sessions, and opportunities to connect with other women through Christ.
4. What special guests can we expect at the retreat?
Rosie O’Neal. Breakout session speakers will be announced as they are confirmed. Make sure you’re following The Circle on
Facebook and Instagram to receive updates about our speaker line-up.
5. Can I share a room?
Yes, the hotel offers double, triple and quadruple occupancy.
6. What is the Early Bird price?
The Early Bird rate ends on December 15, 2019 and the pricing breakdown is a follows:
• Single occupancy - $539.00*
• Double occupancy - $429.00*
• Triple occupancy - $369.00*
• Quad occupancy - $329.00*
The regular rate for the retreat will be effective starting December 16, 2019 and The pricing
breakdown, based on occupancy, is below.
• Single occupancy - $590.00*
• Double occupancy - $469.00*
• Triple occupancy - $405.00*
• Quad occupancy - $370.00*
* Each hotel room has two double beds
8. Are payment plans available?
Yes, payment plans are available. All payments must be made by Feb 25, 2020 or you may forfeit your deposit.
9. Can I receive a discount if I travel on my own?
Since the retreat fee is a package deal, there are no discounts for traveling on your own.
We encourage you to ride along with us.
10. Can I receive a discount if I don’t need hotel accommodations?
The registration only price (no hotel and no transportation) is $279.00.
11. If I’m unable to attend, can I receive a refund?
Refunds are available; however, the refund requests need to be received by December
31, 2019 . Refund requests will not be honored after December 31, 2019.
12. If I’m unable to attend, can my ticket be transferable?
Yes, please call the church office no later than February 28, 2020 to transfer your
13. Where can I find the full agenda for the retreat?
For the full agenda please view our Agenda Page
14. What volunteer opportunities are available?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our volunteer
15. Will there be vending opportunities?
Yes, there are opportunities for vendors. The fee is $135.00 per table. Please complete this Request Form to apply.
Email - email@example.com for additional information.
16. Are sponsorships available?
Based on funds become available, we will do our best to support those who need financial assistance. If you need support to attend, please click this link to submit your information.